Charley Name Meaning & Origin
Pronunciation: CHAHR-lee (key)
Origin of the name Charlie:
A pet form of Charles (full-grown, a man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Charley? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Charley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Charley
- Comments and insights on the name Charley
- Personal experiences with the name Charley
- Nicknames for Charley
- Meanings and history of the name Charley
Hurricane Charley - 2004
- Famous real-life people named Charley
- Charley in song, story & screen
Charley, from "Death of a Salesman."