Arian Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aaron:
Derived from the Hebrew aharōn (the exalted one). Aaron was the elder brother and spokesman of Moses, who suffered from a speech impediment, as well as the first high priest of the Hebrews.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Arian? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Arian
Contribute your knowledge to the name Arian
- Comments and insights on the name Arian
Arian, Arina, Niara, Raina, and Riana are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Arian
- Nicknames for Arian
- Meanings and history of the name Arian
Albanian meaning golden life
In Welsh, it means ‘Silver’, but we use it to mean any kind of spare change, generally. Pronounced Ah-ree-yann.
- Famous real-life people named Arian
Arian Foster-NFL Player
- Arian in song, story & screen