Arnoldo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Arnold:
Introduced to England by the Normans, Arnold (powerful as an eagle) is derived from the Germanic Arnwald, a compound name composed of the elements arn (eagle) and wald (power, strength). Short: Arn. Pet: Arnie, Arny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Arnoldo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Arnoldo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Arnoldo
- Comments and insights on the name Arnoldo
- Personal experiences with the name Arnoldo
- Nicknames for Arnoldo
- Meanings and history of the name Arnoldo
- Famous real-life people named Arnoldo
- Arnoldo in song, story & screen