Arrick Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eric:
Derived from the Old Norse Eirìkr, a compounding of the elements ei (ever, always) and ríkr (ruler): hence, “eternal ruler.” Var: Aric, Erick, Erik, Irricc.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Arrick? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Arrick
Contribute your knowledge to the name Arrick
- Comments and insights on the name Arrick
Unusual and interesting.
- Personal experiences with the name Arrick
- Nicknames for Arrick
- Meanings and history of the name Arrick
Old Norse, meaning "ruler forever"
- Famous real-life people named Arrick
- Arrick in song, story & screen