Colm Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Callum:
Borrowed from the Scottish, Calum is a Gaelic form of the Latin Columba (dove). Var: Callum, Kallum. Short: Cal, Kal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Colm? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Colm
Contribute your knowledge to the name Colm
- Comments and insights on the name Colm
- Personal experiences with the name Colm
- Nicknames for Colm
- Meanings and history of the name Colm
- Famous real-life people named Colm
Colm Meaney, Star Trek TNG and DS9's Chief Miles O'Brien.
Broadway actor Colm Wilkinson, has been in multiple broadway productions including: Les Miserables, and Phantom of the Opera, among others.
- Colm in song, story & screen