Ewan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ewan:
An Anglicized form of the Gaelic Eóghan (youth).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ewan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ewan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ewan
- Comments and insights on the name Ewan
- Personal experiences with the name Ewan
- Nicknames for Ewan
E-wan, Ewanker, Ewanana, Ewanasaurus Rex, Ewanicorn,
- Meanings and history of the name Ewan
- Famous real-life people named Ewan
Ewan McGregor, actor
Ewan MacColl, Scottish singer and songwriter during the folk music revival, married to fellow musician Peggy Seeger, for whom he wrote the well-known love song, "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"
- Ewan in song, story & screen