Ezequiel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ezequiel:
Cognate of Ezekiel, which is derived from the Greek Iezekiēl, a name derived from the Hebrew yehezq'ēl (God strengthens).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ezequiel? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ezequiel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ezequiel
- Comments and insights on the name Ezequiel
- Personal experiences with the name Ezequiel
- Nicknames for Ezequiel
Cheque, Eze, E-Z, Zeke
- Meanings and history of the name Ezequiel
- Famous real-life people named Ezequiel
Ezequiel Peña, singer
- Ezequiel in song, story & screen