Feliciano Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Felix:
Derived from the Latin felix (happy, lucky). Felix was the name of four popes and several early saints, one of whom was an apostle to East Anglia.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Feliciano? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Feliciano
Contribute your knowledge to the name Feliciano
- Comments and insights on the name Feliciano
- Personal experiences with the name Feliciano
- Nicknames for Feliciano
- Meanings and history of the name Feliciano
Feliciano is latin, spanish, italian, and Portuguese. This name means Happy, Lucky, and Fortunate.
- Famous real-life people named Feliciano
- Feliciano in song, story & screen
Feliciano Vargas, human name of Italy Veneziano in Hetalia: Axis Powers