Jasen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jason:
The English cognate of the Latin and Greek Iāson (healer), a name derived from iasthai (to heal). Popularly bestowed in the U.S., the name Jason is borne in Greek Myth by a prince who led the Argo-nauts. Var: Jayson.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jasen? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jasen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jasen
- Comments and insights on the name Jasen
- Personal experiences with the name Jasen
- Nicknames for Jasen
- Meanings and history of the name Jasen
Croatian name meaning "ash tree"
- Famous real-life people named Jasen
- Jasen in song, story & screen