Magne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Magnus:
Derived from the Latin magnus (great, large). The name has been borne by seven kings of Norway and three kings of Sweden,
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Magne? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Magne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Magne
- Comments and insights on the name Magne
- Personal experiences with the name Magne
- Nicknames for Magne
- Meanings and history of the name Magne
From the Old Norse magn, megin meaning "might, strength"
- Famous real-life people named Magne
Magne Furuholmen, Norwegian guitarist/keyboardist.
- Magne in song, story & screen