Malachiah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Malachi:
Derived from the Hebrew mal'ākhī (my messenger). The name was borne by a 5th century B.C. prophet, the last of the Hebrew prophets. His prophecies of the coming Messiah and Judgement Day are recorded in the Old Testament book of Malachi.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Malachiah? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Malachiah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Malachiah
- Comments and insights on the name Malachiah
- Personal experiences with the name Malachiah
- Nicknames for Malachiah
- Meanings and history of the name Malachiah
- Famous real-life people named Malachiah
- Malachiah in song, story & screen