Manus Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Magnus:
Derived from the Latin magnus (great, large). The name has been borne by seven kings of Norway and three kings of Sweden,
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Manus? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Manus
Contribute your knowledge to the name Manus
- Comments and insights on the name Manus
- Personal experiences with the name Manus
- Nicknames for Manus
- Meanings and history of the name Manus
Manx and Irish form of Magnus.
- Famous real-life people named Manus
Manus Lunny, Irish folk musician
- Manus in song, story & screen