Manvel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emmanuel:
Cognate of the Hebrew Immanuel, a name derived from 'immānūēl (God is with us). The name was used in the biblical Old Testament by the prophet Isaiah in reference to the promised Messiah, and in the New Testament as another name for Jesus Christ.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Manvel? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Manvel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Manvel
- Comments and insights on the name Manvel
Armenian form of Emmanuel
- Personal experiences with the name Manvel
- Nicknames for Manvel
- Meanings and history of the name Manvel
- Famous real-life people named Manvel
- Manvel in song, story & screen