Melchisedec Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Melchisedec? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Melchisedec
Contribute your knowledge to the name Melchisedec
- Comments and insights on the name Melchisedec
Depending on the Bible version used, Melchisedec is sometimes spelled Melchizedek.
It's pronounced mel-KIZ-uh-dek
- Personal experiences with the name Melchisedec
- Nicknames for Melchisedec
- Meanings and history of the name Melchisedec
Melchisedec is the name of the king of Salem who blesses Abram in the Book of Genesis.
The name comes from the phrase "malki tzedek," which means "my king is righteous."
- Famous real-life people named Melchisedec
- Melchisedec in song, story & screen