Michial Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Michial? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Michial
Contribute your knowledge to the name Michial
- Comments and insights on the name Michial
- Personal experiences with the name Michial
- Nicknames for Michial
- Meanings and history of the name Michial
Form of Michael
- Famous real-life people named Michial
- Michial in song, story & screen