Mihailo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mihailo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mihailo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mihailo
- Comments and insights on the name Mihailo
Serbian form of Michael
- Personal experiences with the name Mihailo
- Nicknames for Mihailo
- Meanings and history of the name Mihailo
- Famous real-life people named Mihailo
- Mihailo in song, story & screen