Miqayel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Miqayel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Miqayel
- Comments and insights on the name Miqayel
Armenian form of Michael
- Personal experiences with the name Miqayel
- Nicknames for Miqayel
- Meanings and history of the name Miqayel
- Famous real-life people named Miqayel
- Miqayel in song, story & screen