Nino Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Antonio:
Derived from the Latin Antonius, an old Roman family name of unknown etymology. “Priceless” and “of inestimable worth” are popular folk definitions of the name. Var: Anton, Antonio. Short: Toni, Tonio, Tony.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nino? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nino
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nino
- Comments and insights on the name Nino
- Personal experiences with the name Nino
A young Italian American friend of mine
- Nicknames for Nino
Nine, Nin, Niiiino
- Meanings and history of the name Nino
- Famous real-life people named Nino
Nino Rota, was an Italian composer and academic who is best known for his film scores, notably for the films of Federico Fellini and Luchino Visconti.
- Nino in song, story & screen