Santino Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Santino? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Santino
- Argentinian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Argentina (Buenos Aires) 2014
- Argentinian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Argentina (Buenos Aires) 2011
- Argentinian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Argentina (Buenos Aires)
- Uruguayan Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Uruguay
Contribute your knowledge to the name Santino
- Comments and insights on the name Santino
Santino means "little saint" in Italian. Many associate the name with the character, "Sonny" from The Godfather. However, the author was being ironic in naming the character Santino.
- Personal experiences with the name Santino
We named our son who was born in 2007, Santino. We call him Sonny as a nickname. I love the name since it is so unique and the name fits him so perfect.
- Nicknames for Santino
- Meanings and history of the name Santino
Italian, "little saint"
- Famous real-life people named Santino
Santino Rice, fashion designer and contestant on Project Runway.
Santino "Sonny" Carolla (b. 2006), son of American comedian, radio personality, television host, actor, podcaster, and director Adam Carolla
- Santino in song, story & screen
Santino "Sonny" Corleone - The Godfather
Santino is the name of one of the vampires in Anne Rice's "The Vampire Chronicles."