Sulaiman Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Solomon:
Derived from the Hebrew shĕlōmōh (peaceful). The name is borne in the Bible by the son and successor of King David, renowned for his wisdom and ability to communicate with animals.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sulaiman? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sulaiman
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sulaiman
- Comments and insights on the name Sulaiman
- Personal experiences with the name Sulaiman
- Nicknames for Sulaiman
Sam, Mano, Sammy, Sumie
- Meanings and history of the name Sulaiman
- Famous real-life people named Sulaiman
Prophet Hazrat Sulaiman; power to control over winds and speak to animals.
Sultan Sulaiman (Sulaiman the Great) was the 10th And most powerful Sultan of the Ottoman Empire
- Sulaiman in song, story & screen