Topias Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tobias:
A borrowing from the Ecclesiastic Late Latin, Tobias is from the Ecclesiastic Greek Tōbias, which is from the Hebrew Tuviya, a name derived from tōbhīyāh (the Lord is good, God is good).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Topias? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Topias
Contribute your knowledge to the name Topias
- Comments and insights on the name Topias
Finnish form of Tobias
- Personal experiences with the name Topias
- Nicknames for Topias
- Meanings and history of the name Topias
- Famous real-life people named Topias
- Topias in song, story & screen