Valerius Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Valerius
Contribute your knowledge to the name Valerius
- Comments and insights on the name Valerius
USAGE: Ancient Roman
PRONOUNCED: və-LER-ee-əs (English)
FEMININE FORM: Valeria
OTHER LANGUAGES: Valeri (Bulgarian), Valère (French), Valeri (Georgian), Valerio (Italian), Valērijs (Latvian), Walery (Polish), Valério (Portuguese), Valeriu, Vali (Romanian), Valeri, Valeriy, Valery (Russian), Valerio, Valero (Spanish)
- Personal experiences with the name Valerius
- Nicknames for Valerius
- Meanings and history of the name Valerius
Latin name meaning "strong" or "healthy."
Roman family name which was derived from Latin valere "to be strong". This was the name of several early saints.
- Famous real-life people named Valerius
- Valerius in song, story & screen