Vlaho Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Blaise:
Borrowed from the French, Blaise is of uncertain etymology. Some believe it is derived from the Latin Blaesus, which is from blaesus (deformed, stuttering). Var: Blaize, Blayze, Blaze.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Vlaho? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Vlaho
Contribute your knowledge to the name Vlaho
- Comments and insights on the name Vlaho
Croatian form of Blaise
- Personal experiences with the name Vlaho
- Nicknames for Vlaho
- Meanings and history of the name Vlaho
- Famous real-life people named Vlaho
- Vlaho in song, story & screen