Zakaree Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Zachary:
English cognate of the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and Ecclesiastic Greek Zacharias (remembrance of the Lord), which is from the Hebrew Zecharya, a derivative of zĕcharyah (God remembers, memory).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Zakaree? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Zakaree
Contribute your knowledge to the name Zakaree
- Comments and insights on the name Zakaree
- Personal experiences with the name Zakaree
Everyone mispronounces Zakaree but it is said how it is spelled Zak-A-Ree
- Nicknames for Zakaree
- Meanings and history of the name Zakaree
- Famous real-life people named Zakaree
- Zakaree in song, story & screen