Aanya Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aanya? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aanya
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aanya
- Comments and insights on the name Aanya
- Personal experiences with the name Aanya
- Nicknames for Aanya
Aanya is usually a nick name for Anna, especially in Russian. However, Anna and Annu have been heard as nick names for Aanya.
Ann, Anna, Aany, Nya, Annie, Anny
- Meanings and history of the name Aanya
Aanya is Hebrew and means grace. In Persia it means precious. In Hindi it means unique.
- Famous real-life people named Aanya
- Aanya in song, story & screen