Abijah Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Abijah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Abijah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Abijah
- Comments and insights on the name Abijah
Also spelled Abiyah, Abia, Abiah
Abia / Abiah is the name of six men and two women in the Old Testament.
- Personal experiences with the name Abijah
- Nicknames for Abijah
- Meanings and history of the name Abijah
Unisex Old Testament name meaning 'My father is Yahweh' or 'God is my Father' in Hebrew.
- Famous real-life people named Abijah
In the Bible Abijah is the daughter of Zechariah who married King Ahaz of Judah. She was the mother of King Hezekiah.
- Abijah in song, story & screen