Adeen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adina:
Variant of Adena (noble).
Adeena, Adina, Adena
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adeen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adeen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adeen
- Comments and insights on the name Adeen
Familiar name in Ireland and Great Britain, not very common in the U.S.
- Personal experiences with the name Adeen
My middle name. Aidine/Adeen is a family name, my family being from Jamaica with some British (Celtic) ancestry.
- Nicknames for Adeen
- Meanings and history of the name Adeen
Pronounced (a-DEEN or ay-deen). Other variations include: Aideen, Aidine, Adine, Adina, Adeena
1) Irish/Gaelic meaning "little fire", feminine variation of Aiden
2) Hebrew meaning "delicate" or "dainty"
3) Also middle eastern origin
- Famous real-life people named Adeen
- Adeen in song, story & screen