Aemy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amy:
Derived from the Middle English Amye, which is from the Old French Aimee (beloved), a name derived from the verb aimer (to love).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aemy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aemy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aemy
- Comments and insights on the name Aemy
I prefer the spelling "Amy"
- Personal experiences with the name Aemy
- Nicknames for Aemy
- Meanings and history of the name Aemy
- Famous real-life people named Aemy
- Aemy in song, story & screen