Agathah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Agatha:
Derived from the Greek Agathē, which is from agathos (good, kind). The name was popularized by the fame of a 3rd-century saint and martyr.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Agathah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Agathah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Agathah
- Comments and insights on the name Agathah
- Personal experiences with the name Agathah
- Nicknames for Agathah
- Meanings and history of the name Agathah
- Famous real-life people named Agathah
Agatha Christie, was an English crime novelist, playwright, and short story writer
- Agathah in song, story & screen