Ahinoam Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ahinoam? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ahinoam
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ahinoam
- Comments and insights on the name Ahinoam
- Personal experiences with the name Ahinoam
- Nicknames for Ahinoam
- Meanings and history of the name Ahinoam
Hebrew name that literally means 'brother of pleasantness', or simply 'pleasant'.
Means "my brother is pleasant" in Hebrew. In the Old Testament this is the name of wives of both Saul and David.
- Famous real-life people named Ahinoam
There are two Biblical figures named Ahinoam:
A daughter of Ahimaaz and a wife of Saul.
A woman from Jezreel, who was David's first wife and the mother of Amnon.
- Ahinoam in song, story & screen