Alayna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alaina:
A variant form of Elaine, a French cognate of the Greek Helenē (light, torch, bright). Alternatively, Alaina is used as a Scottish feminine form of Alan. Var: Alayna, Alena, Allaina, Allayna, Olena.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alayna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alayna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alayna
- Comments and insights on the name Alayna
- Personal experiences with the name Alayna
- Nicknames for Alayna
Laynie, Lay, Nanna, Lala, Laney, Layn
- Meanings and history of the name Alayna
Variant of ALAINA
- Famous real-life people named Alayna
Singer named Alayna
- Alayna in song, story & screen