Alethia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alethea:
Derived from the Greek alēthia (truth).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alethia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alethia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alethia
- Comments and insights on the name Alethia
- Personal experiences with the name Alethia
Alethia (a-LEE-thea) is so elegant even without a nickname.
I knew an Alethia with gorgeous, angelic hair.
- Nicknames for Alethia
Al, Thia, Ali
- Meanings and history of the name Alethia
Greek "truth", "truthful"
Variant of Alethea.
- Famous real-life people named Alethia
- Alethia in song, story & screen