Aleynah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alana:
Feminine form of Alan, an old name of Breton origin but of uncertain meaning. Some believe it ot mean "handsome"; others promote the possibility that it is from a Celtic word meaning "rock."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aleynah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aleynah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aleynah
- Comments and insights on the name Aleynah
- Personal experiences with the name Aleynah
- Nicknames for Aleynah
Laynah Lay-lay Lanah Ana
- Meanings and history of the name Aleynah
The meaning of the name Aleynah is "precious; awakening".
Aleynah is an alternate spelling of Alana (Old German, Hawaiian).
- Famous real-life people named Aleynah
- Aleynah in song, story & screen