Alezandrea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandria:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alezandrea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alezandrea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alezandrea
- Comments and insights on the name Alezandrea
The hungarian version of Alexandria
- Personal experiences with the name Alezandrea
Named my daughter this because we didn't want everyone calling her Alex. My children have Hungarian ancestry.
- Nicknames for Alezandrea
Aly, Allie, Zandy, Andrea
- Meanings and history of the name Alezandrea
- Famous real-life people named Alezandrea
- Alezandrea in song, story & screen