Alisanne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alison:
A matronymic meaning "son of Alice." . Var: Alisson, Allison, Allisson, Alyson. Short: Ali, Alli, Allie. Pet: Lissi, Lissie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Alisanne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alisanne
- Comments and insights on the name Alisanne
Also spelled Alysanne
- Personal experiences with the name Alisanne
- Nicknames for Alisanne
- Meanings and history of the name Alisanne
Alisanne is of Old German derivation and means "noble, exalted." It is an alternate form of Alice and Alison.
- Famous real-life people named Alisanne
- Alisanne in song, story & screen