Alixandria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandria:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alixandria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alixandria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alixandria
- Comments and insights on the name Alixandria
- Personal experiences with the name Alixandria
My friend has this name. She was originally named Alixadria. Later this was changed due to the fact that her original name was a mistake.
- Nicknames for Alixandria
- Meanings and history of the name Alixandria
- Famous real-life people named Alixandria
- Alixandria in song, story & screen