Alizandra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alizandra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alizandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alizandra
- Comments and insights on the name Alizandra
MIXED TWO NAMES TOGETHER
- Personal experiences with the name Alizandra
- Nicknames for Alizandra
- Meanings and history of the name Alizandra
- Famous real-life people named Alizandra
- Alizandra in song, story & screen