Alliree Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alice:
A name that has evolved through a series of variants of the Germanic Adalheidis, a compound name composed of the elements adal (noble, nobility) and heid (kind, sort): hence, "noble one." Adalheidis was contracted to Adalheid, which the French changed to Adelaide, then contracted to Adaliz, and contracted yet again to Aaliz, Alia, and Alix. The English then changed the spelling to Aeleis, Alys, and eventually to Alice.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Alliree
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alliree
- Comments and insights on the name Alliree
- Personal experiences with the name Alliree
- Nicknames for Alliree
- Meanings and history of the name Alliree
Cane from the name Alice Marie
- Famous real-life people named Alliree
- Alliree in song, story & screen