Alyxandria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandria:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alyxandria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alyxandria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alyxandria
- Comments and insights on the name Alyxandria
Short Version we call her is Aly
- Personal experiences with the name Alyxandria
- Nicknames for Alyxandria
- Meanings and history of the name Alyxandria
- Famous real-life people named Alyxandria
- Alyxandria in song, story & screen