Ameleigha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amelia:
An English variant of the Germanic Amalia, which is derived from amal (work). Alternatively, it may be a variant of Emilia (rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ameleigha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ameleigha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ameleigha
- Comments and insights on the name Ameleigha
Beautiful way to make a simple name like Amelia very unique.
- Personal experiences with the name Ameleigha
My daughter is named Ameleigha. She is 8 years old and we are so happy with our name choice. Our other children are Conlin, 6; Corbin, 6; Jayde, 3; and Brinne, newborn (pronounced Brynn).
- Nicknames for Ameleigha
- Meanings and history of the name Ameleigha
- Famous real-life people named Ameleigha
- Ameleigha in song, story & screen