Amiea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amelia:
An English variant of the Germanic Amalia, which is derived from amal (work). Alternatively, it may be a variant of Emilia (rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Amiea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Amiea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amiea
- Comments and insights on the name Amiea
- Personal experiences with the name Amiea
My neice is Amiea and she is 10. I was 4 1/2 when she was born. One of my favorite book's main character was named Amelia and my sister took that and made it to Amiea. I love the name also.
- Nicknames for Amiea
- Meanings and history of the name Amiea
- Famous real-life people named Amiea
- Amiea in song, story & screen