Anastract Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anastract? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anastract
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anastract
- Comments and insights on the name Anastract
A very unusual name.
- Personal experiences with the name Anastract
I had a best friend named Anastract Mary Hollister.
- Nicknames for Anastract
- Meanings and history of the name Anastract
- Famous real-life people named Anastract
- Anastract in song, story & screen