Angelyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Angela:
Latinate form of Angel, a name derived from the vocabulary word angel (divine messenger, a messenger of God) which has its root in the Greek angelos (messenger). Var: Angela, Angele, Angella, Anngele. Pet: Angie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Angelyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Angelyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Angelyn
- Comments and insights on the name Angelyn
variant of Angela
- Personal experiences with the name Angelyn
- Nicknames for Angelyn
- Meanings and history of the name Angelyn
- Famous real-life people named Angelyn
- Angelyn in song, story & screen