Annella Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ann:
The English form of Anna (gracious, full of grace and mercy). In medieval Christian tradition, the name assigned to the mother of the Virgin Mary, as Joachim was assigned to her father. Var: Anna, Anne. Pet: Annie. (an)
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Annella? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Annella
Contribute your knowledge to the name Annella
- Comments and insights on the name Annella
- Personal experiences with the name Annella
- Nicknames for Annella
- Meanings and history of the name Annella
Combination of Ann and the suffix -ella.
- Famous real-life people named Annella
- Annella in song, story & screen