Anniina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anniina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anniina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anniina
- Comments and insights on the name Anniina
pet form of Anna used in Finnish
- Personal experiences with the name Anniina
- Nicknames for Anniina
- Meanings and history of the name Anniina
- Famous real-life people named Anniina
- Anniina in song, story & screen