Annikah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annika:
A pet form of Anna, which is derived from the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Annikah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Annikah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Annikah
- Comments and insights on the name Annikah
This name is an oft used spelling variation of the popular Annika. Americans may be more comfortable with this spelling due to their comfort with other similar ending names such as Hannah or Sarah.
- Personal experiences with the name Annikah
- Nicknames for Annikah
- Meanings and history of the name Annikah
- Famous real-life people named Annikah
- Annikah in song, story & screen