Antje Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Antje? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Antje
Contribute your knowledge to the name Antje
- Comments and insights on the name Antje
- Personal experiences with the name Antje
- Nicknames for Antje
- Meanings and history of the name Antje
"Antje" is the Low German and Dutch diminutive of "Anna."
- Famous real-life people named Antje
Antje Duvekot-- is a singer-songwriter and guitarist based in Somerville, Massachusetts. She was born in 1976, Heidelberg, Germany.
- Antje in song, story & screen