Aoidin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eden:
Derived from the Hebrew 'ēdhen (delight). The Garden of Eden was the name of the paradise where Adam and Eve were created and lived before eating from the Tree of Knowledge.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Aoidin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aoidin
- Comments and insights on the name Aoidin
Irish girls name pronounced EE-den like Eden
- Personal experiences with the name Aoidin
I know a girl from my Irish dance class named Aoidin
- Nicknames for Aoidin
- Meanings and history of the name Aoidin
Of Irish origin
- Famous real-life people named Aoidin
- Aoidin in song, story & screen