Athia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Athena:
A cognate of the Greek Athēnē, an ancient name of unknown etymology borne in Greek mythology by the goddess of wisdom, skill, and warfare.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Athia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Athia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Athia
- Comments and insights on the name Athia
I named my daughter Athia. She is 7 and loves that nobody else has the same name.
- Personal experiences with the name Athia
Everyone comments on what a pretty and unique name it is.
- Nicknames for Athia
- Meanings and history of the name Athia
- Famous real-life people named Athia
- Athia in song, story & screen