Audria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Audrey:
Derived from the Old English Æđelþpryđ or Æthelthryth, a compound name composed of the elements æđel, æthel (noble) and þryđ, thryth (might, strength): hence, "noble strength." Var: Audra, Audrie, Audrina, Audry.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Audria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Audria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Audria
- Comments and insights on the name Audria
There's a Facebook page for people with this name. Its not too common, but very pretty and familiar in an unfaniliar way.
- Personal experiences with the name Audria
- Nicknames for Audria
- Meanings and history of the name Audria
- Famous real-life people named Audria
- Audria in song, story & screen